Step up and stop food waste workshop
It's happening in your business...
About the event
WRAP invites hospitality and food service businesses in London to participate in the TRiFOCAL project workshop ‘Step up and stop food waste - It’s happening in your business’
Join our food waste industry experts for an insightful free workshop and learn all about solutions to monitoring and measuring food waste.
Find out how to tackle the food waste challenges facing your business today and how you can implement quick and easy steps to save money for the day to day running of your business.
Receive the tools and support you need to effectively measure and monitor food waste in your business and get ahead for the Government’s mandatory food waste reporting consultation due to be released in the coming months.
The workshop takes place on Thursday 20th June in central London, 6 minutes' walk from Euston station. The workshop will take place in the morning with expert appointments available throughout the afternoon. Book early to secure your slot!
How is this different from other events?
- Participating businesses will be asked to provide data ahead of the event so that the workshop and 1-to-1 sessions can be tailored to your business needs.
- The workshop will be tailored to tackling the food waste challenges in your business.
- Receive 1-to-1 support from WRAP’s HaFS expert to help you put together a bespoke action plan for your business.
- The workshop is free of charge for businesses that commit to taking action on measuring and monitoring food waste.
- The support doesn’t end at the end of the workshop! Businesses will be supported throughout their measuring & monitoring period and offered the opportunity to be in a published case study to showcase their food waste journey.
- Recognition and publicity for your achievements as part of the Guardians of Grub Month of action in late September.
We're looking forward to seeing you there!
This event is funded by TRiFOCAL which is an EU LIFE funded project aiming to reduce food waste, increase recycling of inedible food and encourage healthy sustainable eating. WRAP is the lead partner of the TRiFOCAL project.