Business Working Group
The Business Working Group will:
- Work with WRAP to deliver measurable change against the TRiFOCAL aims and objectives
- Develop and share good practice
- Help to embed change with relevant audiences that they can influence
- Act as advocates of the project and promoting the aims and objectives of TRiFOCAL to drive interest across London and uptake of the project outputs
- Share learnings through case studies and with other EU cities through the TRiFOCAL Steering Group.
The Business Working Group will meet twice a year between September 2016 and August 2019.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunities of joining the Working Group, please email: TRiFOCAL@wrap.org.uk.
Click here to see all of the current opportunities to get involved with TRiFOCAL.