Benefits of being involved with TRiFOCAL
TRiFOCAL is bringing together a wide range of audience groups to communicate with Londoners on food waste prevention, food waste recycling and healthy sustainable eating. So whether you are an organisation, community group or school, we would encourage you to get involved.
Being part of this innovative project will deliver tangible benefits and enable participants to:
- Pioneer the use of combining messaging areas on food waste recycling, food waste prevention and healthy sustainable eating
- Gain knowledge and share learning and experience with organisations in the TRiFOCAL network
- Receive advice, training and tools from pioneering organisations
- Contribute to London, UK and international policy development
- Be part of a project that’s drawing lots of interest in the UK and EU
- Create synergies with other projects/initiatives to build upon the collective impact
- Gain enhanced PR with international reach current opportunities
Please contact the TRiFOCAL team at TRiFOCAL@wrap.org.uk if you are interested in getting involved in any of the opportunities listed below.
We are keen to hear from businesses that would be interested to get involved in pioneering and cascading good practice across London; supporting engagement with employees, householders, schools, businesses and community groups in London. Please contact us and also see our Events and our Business Working Group for further information.
TRiFOCAL aims to work with at least 10 EU replication cities who will feed into the project development and act as ambassadors of the TRiFOCAL project in their countries. We would welcome enquiries from other municipalities that would like to get involved. Click here for more information or email the TRiFOCAL team: TRiFOCAL@WRAP.org.uk
We'll be working with 24 schools, delivering 6 workshops over 6 weeks in each school. These will be curriculum linked workshops on the topic of food waste. If you'd like to be one of these schools, please contact us for more information. We're also looking for teachers who would like to be part of a schools working group, to guide the future of the schools programme. If you're a school or teacher with an interest in food waste, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to volunteer with the TRiFOCAL project, please contact us at email@example.com
Cities & Boroughs
The TRiFOCAL replication cities currently include:
- Barcelona, Spain
- Brussels, Belgium
- Burgas, Bulgaria
- Dublin, Ireland
- Milan. Italy
- Oslo, Norway
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Växjö, Sweden
London Boroughs involved in TRiFOCAL:
- Tower Hamlets